Sunday, November 2, 2008

Foreword

As of now, I am twenty-one years, six months, and two days old. As of now, and for many years to come, I am an Inspirational Fiction Author. But for all eternity, I am a child of God, a wife and mother.
There are many things that I have been during years past, and also a time where I have even subcummed to temptation on this Christian journey of mine. The difference between the years past and when I had stumbled back onto a familar road, is that I had the knowledge of understanding of who God was in my life, and I loved Him enough to hear Him and repent and also to all the people around me. Sharing things with God was always easy for me, but the humility of letting others know of the thing I had done was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
Why am I starting off a blog this way? Because I am a very honest and open person. In this blog, I will go into very intricate details of my life; who I was, who I am, and where God is taking me. I believe that it's very important to express to the people of God and even those who don't know who He is, where He has brought you from. What He has done for you. In my young years, people wouldn't imagine some of things I have gone through. But I thank God.
I will express many things on here, in many different ways. All are welcome to read and I pray that everything written will be a blessing to each of your lives.

No comments: